Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Post of the Year

Here it is! The much anticipated First Post of 2010!

As the name of this blog suggests, I am both an attorney and a mom. But the ringing in of the New Year has reminded me that I am things beyond my degrees and my daily routine. I am a writer. I am a creator. I am an embracer of life.

Bought myself a sticker at the Life is Good store. I made it into a magnet and put it on the back of my car. Can you guess what my new magnet says?

"Life is Good"

And so in between being a lawyer, in the rare quiet moments of being a Mom - I will write. I will create. I will embrace life.

Life is Good. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Life is Good tee the kids bought me for Mothers' Day and when I need that reminder, I wear it.

    Glad to see you blogging. I blog too. Click on me.

    PS- To the internet, I'm Mim Smith Faro not Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete