Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I need a Blackberry

Or at least that's what I'm telling myself. I think it would help me in my multi-tasking, Type A world.

For example, this morning I'm getting the kids ready for a trip to the park. I'll make sure the older girls get exercise by riding their bikes and I'll work on my 1/2 marathon training by pushing the younger 2 in the jogger. Sounds productive and multi-task-ish, right?

But once we're at the playground . . . I have nothing to do but sit around and make small talk with the other Moms. I'm not good at sitting and I really dislike small talk. Neither are very productive.

But if I had a Blackberry, just imagine all of the great law stuff I'd get done while also being SuperMom Who Takes Her Kids To The Park . . .


I think I need to add 'review finances in effort to justify Blackberry purchase' to my To Do list. You know, I'd be able to do that from the park - if I had a Blackberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment